Hard Reset SUPRA M729G
How to factory reset SUPRA M729G? How to wipe all data in SUPRA M729G? How to bypass screen lock in SUPRA M729G? How to restore defaults in SUPRA M729G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SUPRA M729G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SUPRA M729G will be as new and your MT8312 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch on the phone.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- You have just performed a hard reset operation! Success!
Hard Reset (SUPRA M729G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.