Hard Reset SYMPHONY i120
How to factory reset SYMPHONY i120? How to wipe all data in SYMPHONY i120? How to bypass screen lock in SYMPHONY i120? How to restore defaults in SYMPHONY i120?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SYMPHONY i120. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your SYMPHONY i120 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the SYMPHONY logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up when Andorid Robot appears.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- In this mode choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Symphony i60 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.