Hard Reset SYMPHONY i15
How to factory reset SYMPHONY i15? How to wipe all data in SYMPHONY i15? How to bypass screen lock in SYMPHONY i15? How to restore defaults in SYMPHONY i15?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SYMPHONY i15. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your SYMPHONY i15 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the SYMPHONY logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see the Andorid Robot image.
- In this mode choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then use Volume keys select "Yes--delete all user data" and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Symphony i60 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.