How to factory reset SYMPHONY i20? How to wipe all data in SYMPHONY i20? How to bypass screen lock in SYMPHONY i20? How to restore defaults in SYMPHONY i20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SYMPHONY i20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your SYMPHONY i20 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose Recovery. Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- Use Volume keys to select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- After that choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume buttons and click the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Symphony i20 hard reset - video