Hard Reset SYMPHONY i70
How to factory reset SYMPHONY i70? How to wipe all data in SYMPHONY i70? How to bypass screen lock in SYMPHONY i70? How to restore defaults in SYMPHONY i70?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SYMPHONY i70. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SYMPHONY i70 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the SYMPHONY logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and click the Power button once.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data" and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Symphony i70 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.