How to factory reset SYMPHONY i75? How to wipe all data in SYMPHONY i75? How to bypass screen lock in SYMPHONY i75? How to restore defaults in SYMPHONY i75?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SYMPHONY i75. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SYMPHONY i75 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the SYMPHONY logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when Andorid Robot image shows up.
- In this mode choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data" from the menu and click the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Symphony i60 Hard Reset - video