Hard Reset SYMPHONY i90
How to factory reset SYMPHONY i90? How to wipe all data in SYMPHONY i90? How to bypass screen lock in SYMPHONY i90? How to restore defaults in SYMPHONY i90?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SYMPHONY i90. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SYMPHONY i90 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the SYMPHONY logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see the Andorid Robot image.
- Now use Volume keys to select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- In this mode choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Symphony i90 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.