Hard Reset SYMPHONY i95
How to factory reset SYMPHONY i95? How to wipe all data in SYMPHONY i95? How to bypass screen lock in SYMPHONY i95? How to restore defaults in SYMPHONY i95?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SYMPHONY i95. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your SYMPHONY i95 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832E core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the SYMPHONY logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when the Andorid Robot image appears.
- In this mode choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "Yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Symphony i90 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.