Hard Reset SYMPHONY iNova
How to factory reset SYMPHONY iNova? How to wipe all data in SYMPHONY iNova? How to bypass screen lock in SYMPHONY iNova? How to restore defaults in SYMPHONY iNova?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SYMPHONY iNova. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SYMPHONY iNova will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the SYMPHONY logo appears.
- Release Volume Up when the Andorid Robot image pops up.
- In this mode choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "Yes--delete all user data" and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Symphony i90 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.