Hard Reset SYMPHONY P8 Pro
How to factory reset SYMPHONY P8 Pro? How to wipe all data in SYMPHONY P8 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in SYMPHONY P8 Pro? How to restore defaults in SYMPHONY P8 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SYMPHONY P8 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SYMPHONY P8 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the SYMPHONY logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see the Andorid Robot image on the screen.
- After that use Volume buttons to select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Symphony P8 Pro Hard Reset Done - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.