How to factory reset SYMPHONY P9+? How to wipe all data in SYMPHONY P9+? How to bypass screen lock in SYMPHONY P9+? How to restore defaults in SYMPHONY P9+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SYMPHONY P9+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SYMPHONY P9+ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Secondly, press and push Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see Boot Mode pops up.
- Now choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- In this mode select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At last scroll down to "reboot system now" and confirm with the Power key.
- Well done!
Symphony P9+ Hard Reset | Reset Pattern Lock Or Pin Lock - video