Hard Reset SYMPHONY P9
How to factory reset SYMPHONY P9? How to wipe all data in SYMPHONY P9? How to bypass screen lock in SYMPHONY P9? How to restore defaults in SYMPHONY P9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SYMPHONY P9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SYMPHONY P9 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- From the menu choose Recovery by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- Now use Volume keys to choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and click the Power button once.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Symphony P9+ Hard Reset | Reset Pattern Lock Or Pin Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.