Hard Reset SYMPHONY V97
How to factory reset SYMPHONY V97? How to wipe all data in SYMPHONY V97? How to bypass screen lock in SYMPHONY V97? How to restore defaults in SYMPHONY V97?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SYMPHONY V97. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your SYMPHONY V97 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the SYMPHONY logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Now choose "Yes" from the menu and press the Power buttton once.
- When Recovery Mode select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Success! During this process all your data will be removed.
Symphony V120 Hard Reset : Symphony V120 Pattern Lock and Password Lock Unlock - video
Symphony v47 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.