Hard Reset SYMPHONY V98
How to factory reset SYMPHONY V98? How to wipe all data in SYMPHONY V98? How to bypass screen lock in SYMPHONY V98? How to restore defaults in SYMPHONY V98?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SYMPHONY V98. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your SYMPHONY V98 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the SYMPHONY logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Now choose "Yes--delete all user data" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Symphony V98 how to Hard Reset/frp fix - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.