Soft Reset T-MOBILE MDA Basic (HTC Opal)
If your T-MOBILE MDA Basic (HTC Opal) is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Windows Mobile 6.1. As a result your T-MOBILE MDA Basic (HTC Opal) should reboot and start running again.
- Open the Stylus and use the half with smaller point.
- Now open back case of the device.
- Insert Stylus into the hole on the top side of the phone.
- To succeed operation cell phone must perform reboot, wait patiently.
- Success! if you followed all steps your device should be now ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work