Hard Reset T-MOBILE Revvl 2 Plus
How to factory reset T-MOBILE Revvl 2 Plus? How to wipe all data in T-MOBILE Revvl 2 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in T-MOBILE Revvl 2 Plus? How to restore defaults in T-MOBILE Revvl 2 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset T-MOBILE Revvl 2 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your T-MOBILE Revvl 2 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T) core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off T-MOBILE Revvl 2 Plus by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes - delete all user data" from the menu and press the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! All your data like passwords, photos, etc. was cleared so don't forget to secure your smartphone.
How To Reset T-Mobile Revvl - Hard Reset and Soft Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work