Hard Reset TAMBO A1800
How to factory reset TAMBO A1800? How to wipe all data in TAMBO A1800? How to bypass screen lock in TAMBO A1800? How to restore defaults in TAMBO A1800?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset TAMBO A1800. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your TAMBO A1800 will be as new and your cores will run faster.
How to hard reset TAMBO A1800
- To perform the Hard Reset option and restore all data on your device to Factory settings, you have to firstly switch on your TAMBO A1800 holding Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that you will have to tap on Menu key in order to enter the Application screen and there, using Navigation keys of your phone, go to the Settings menu.
- In this menu you have to choose the last, Restore settings option and in the following window choose Reset all.
- Now you only have to input the standard 1234 password and press Menu key to confirm your choice.
- Wonderful! In a while your TAMBO A1800 will be restored.
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.