Hard Reset TCL 310U
How to factory reset TCL 310U? How to wipe all data in TCL 310U? How to bypass screen lock in TCL 310U? How to restore defaults in TCL 310U?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TCL 310U. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your TCL 310U will be as new and your Mediatek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the TCL logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up when the Android Robot image appears.
- Then click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "yes" and press the Power button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
tcl 560,562,950 hard reset ,patten unlock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.