Hard Reset TCL 562
How to factory reset TCL 562? How to wipe all data in TCL 562? How to bypass screen lock in TCL 562? How to restore defaults in TCL 562?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TCL 562. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your TCL 562 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755M) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off the device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the TCL logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when you see Android Robot image.
- Then click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this menu choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
tcl 560,562,950 hard reset ,patten unlock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work