How to factory reset TCL 580? How to wipe all data in TCL 580? How to bypass screen lock in TCL 580? How to restore defaults in TCL 580?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TCL 580. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your TCL 580 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the mobile.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Release the Power button when the TCL logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
tcl 560,562,950 hard reset ,patten unlock - video