How to factory reset TCL 750? How to wipe all data in TCL 750? How to bypass screen lock in TCL 750? How to restore defaults in TCL 750?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TCL 750. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your TCL 750 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755M) core will run faster.
- Switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the TCL logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when the Android Robot image appears.
- Then click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and click the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
tcl 560,562,950 hard reset ,patten unlock - video