Hard Reset TCL 950
How to factory reset TCL 950? How to wipe all data in TCL 950? How to bypass screen lock in TCL 950? How to restore defaults in TCL 950?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TCL 950. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your TCL 950 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power key together for a short while.
- Release the Power button whne the TCL logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot image appears.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
tcl 560,562,950 hard reset ,patten unlock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.