Hard Reset TCL i718M
How to factory reset TCL i718M? How to wipe all data in TCL i718M? How to bypass screen lock in TCL i718M? How to restore defaults in TCL i718M?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TCL i718M. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your TCL i718M will be as new and your MediaTek MT6752M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the TCL logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
tcl 560,562,950 hard reset ,patten unlock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.