How to factory reset TCL Lewan 2 P668L? How to wipe all data in TCL Lewan 2 P668L? How to bypass screen lock in TCL Lewan 2 P668L? How to restore defaults in TCL Lewan 2 P668L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TCL Lewan 2 P668L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your TCL Lewan 2 P668L will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8952 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the TCL logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- Now choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
tcl 560,562,950 hard reset ,patten unlock - video