Hard Reset TCL M2L
How to factory reset TCL M2L? How to wipe all data in TCL M2L? How to bypass screen lock in TCL M2L? How to restore defaults in TCL M2L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TCL M2L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your TCL M2L will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when you see the TCL logo.
- Release Volume Up when the Android Robot image appears.
- Then click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
tcl 560,562,950 hard reset ,patten unlock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.