How to factory reset TCL M3G? How to wipe all data in TCL M3G? How to bypass screen lock in TCL M3G? How to restore defaults in TCL M3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TCL M3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your TCL M3G will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8939 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when you see the TCL logo.
- Release Volume Up when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Then click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now you should choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step select "yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
tcl 560,562,950 hard reset ,patten unlock - video