How to factory reset TCL Ono P620M? How to wipe all data in TCL Ono P620M? How to bypass screen lock in TCL Ono P620M? How to restore defaults in TCL Ono P620M?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TCL Ono P620M. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your TCL Ono P620M will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when you see the TCL logo.
- Release Volume Up when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Then click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step select "yes" and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
tcl 560,562,950 hard reset ,patten unlock - video