Hard Reset TCL P502U
How to factory reset TCL P502U? How to wipe all data in TCL P502U? How to bypass screen lock in TCL P502U? How to restore defaults in TCL P502U?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TCL P502U. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your TCL P502U will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the TCL logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see the Android Robot image.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and click the Power button once.
- Then choose "yes" and press the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
tcl 560,562,950 hard reset ,patten unlock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.