How to factory reset TCL P528D? How to wipe all data in TCL P528D? How to bypass screen lock in TCL P528D? How to restore defaults in TCL P528D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TCL P528D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your TCL P528D will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the TCL logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Then press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
tcl 560,562,950 hard reset ,patten unlock - video