Hard Reset TCL P560M
How to factory reset TCL P560M? How to wipe all data in TCL P560M? How to bypass screen lock in TCL P560M? How to restore defaults in TCL P560M?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TCL P560M. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your TCL P560M will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power key when the TCL logo appears.
- Release Volume Up when you see the Android Robot image.
- After that click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In the next step select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and press the Power key once.
- Now choose "yes" and press the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
tcl 560,562,950 hard reset ,patten unlock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.