Hard Reset TCL P561U
How to factory reset TCL P561U? How to wipe all data in TCL P561U? How to bypass screen lock in TCL P561U? How to restore defaults in TCL P561U?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TCL P561U. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your TCL P561U will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the TCL logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Then press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button once.
- Then select "yes" and click the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
tcl 560,562,950 hard reset ,patten unlock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.