Hard Reset TCL P580L
How to factory reset TCL P580L? How to wipe all data in TCL P580L? How to bypass screen lock in TCL P580L? How to restore defaults in TCL P580L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TCL P580L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your TCL P580L will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power button when you see the TCL logo.
- Release Volume Up when the Android Robot image appears.
- Now click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- If Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
tcl 560,562,950 hard reset ,patten unlock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.