Hard Reset TCL P586L
How to factory reset TCL P586L? How to wipe all data in TCL P586L? How to bypass screen lock in TCL P586L? How to restore defaults in TCL P586L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TCL P586L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your TCL P586L will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8909 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TCL logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see the Android Robot image.
- Then press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and press the Power key once.
- In this menu select "yes" and click the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
tcl 560,562,950 hard reset ,patten unlock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work