How to factory reset TECLAST A10H? How to wipe all data in TECLAST A10H? How to bypass screen lock in TECLAST A10H? How to restore defaults in TECLAST A10H?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECLAST A10H. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your TECLAST A10H will be as new and your MediaTek MT8163 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when you see Boot Mode.
- In the next step select "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Then use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and press the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset Teclast Tpad P80H - video