How to factory reset TECLAST A10S? How to wipe all data in TECLAST A10S? How to bypass screen lock in TECLAST A10S? How to restore defaults in TECLAST A10S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECLAST A10S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your TECLAST A10S will be as new and your MediaTek MT8163 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- Now you have to select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that use Volume buttons to choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Teclast Tpad P80H - video