Hard Reset TECLAST G18 mini 3G
How to factory reset TECLAST G18 mini 3G? How to wipe all data in TECLAST G18 mini 3G? How to bypass screen lock in TECLAST G18 mini 3G? How to restore defaults in TECLAST G18 mini 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECLAST G18 mini 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your TECLAST G18 mini 3G will be as new and your MT8389 core will run faster.
- At the beginning, turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then find and select Settings from the Menu.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard resert operation on your device!
Hard Reset (TECLAST G18 mini 3G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.