Hard Reset TECLAST M20 4G
How to factory reset TECLAST M20 4G? How to wipe all data in TECLAST M20 4G? How to bypass screen lock in TECLAST M20 4G? How to restore defaults in TECLAST M20 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECLAST M20 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your TECLAST M20 4G will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when you see Boot Mode.
- Then use Volume Up select "Recovery" and press Volume Down once.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and click the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Hard Reset Teclast Tpad P80H - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.