Hard Reset TECLAST P10HD Quad
How to factory reset TECLAST P10HD Quad? How to wipe all data in TECLAST P10HD Quad? How to bypass screen lock in TECLAST P10HD Quad? How to restore defaults in TECLAST P10HD Quad?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECLAST P10HD Quad. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your TECLAST P10HD Quad will be as new and your Rockchip RK3368 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Then go to the Menu, find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards select Reset device and choose Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (TECLAST P10HD Quad)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.