Hard Reset TECLAST P76A
How to factory reset TECLAST P76A? How to wipe all data in TECLAST P76A? How to bypass screen lock in TECLAST P76A? How to restore defaults in TECLAST P76A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECLAST P76A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your TECLAST P76A will be as new and your Allwinner A13 core will run faster.
- At the beginning, turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then find and select Settings from the Menu.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard resert operation on your device!
Hard Reset (TECLAST P76A)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.