Hard Reset TECLAST P80 Pro
How to factory reset TECLAST P80 Pro? How to wipe all data in TECLAST P80 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in TECLAST P80 Pro? How to restore defaults in TECLAST P80 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECLAST P80 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your TECLAST P80 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT8163 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power button together for a short while.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- Now select "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step select "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset Teclast Tpad P80H - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.