Hard Reset TECLAST P81HD
How to factory reset TECLAST P81HD? How to wipe all data in TECLAST P81HD? How to bypass screen lock in TECLAST P81HD? How to restore defaults in TECLAST P81HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECLAST P81HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your TECLAST P81HD will be as new and your RK2918 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Then go to the Menu, find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards select Reset device and choose Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (TECLAST P81HD)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.