Hard Reset TECLAST P88
How to factory reset TECLAST P88? How to wipe all data in TECLAST P88? How to bypass screen lock in TECLAST P88? How to restore defaults in TECLAST P88?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECLAST P88. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your TECLAST P88 will be as new and your AllWinner A31 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Then go to the Menu, find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards select Reset device and choose Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (TECLAST P88)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.