Hard Reset TECLAST T98 4G 9.7"
How to factory reset TECLAST T98 4G 9.7"? How to wipe all data in TECLAST T98 4G 9.7"? How to bypass screen lock in TECLAST T98 4G 9.7"? How to restore defaults in TECLAST T98 4G 9.7"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECLAST T98 4G 9.7". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your TECLAST T98 4G 9.7" will be as new and your MediaTek MT8752T core will run faster.
- The tablet must be turned on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Main Menu find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard resert operation on your device!
Hard Reset (TECLAST T98 4G 9.7")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.