How to factory reset TECNO BOOM J5? How to wipe all data in TECNO BOOM J5? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO BOOM J5? How to restore defaults in TECNO BOOM J5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO BOOM J5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your TECNO BOOM J5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT65820 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now start holding Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys if TECNO logo appears on the screen.
- If Android Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power buttons.
- In this mode scroll down by using Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "yes". Use the Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Very nice!
How to Hard Reset Tecno Camon C9 - video