Hard Reset TECNO Boom J7
How to factory reset TECNO Boom J7? How to wipe all data in TECNO Boom J7? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO Boom J7? How to restore defaults in TECNO Boom J7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO Boom J7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your TECNO Boom J7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now start holding Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release Power key when TECNO logo appears on the screen. Hold Volume Up button until you do not see Recovery menu on the screen.
- If Android Robot pops up press the Power button once.
- Normal Recovery menu shows up with option list to select.
- In this mode scroll down by using Volume Down button to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Volume Up key to accept it.
- After that select "yes". Use the Volume Down key to navigate and the Volume Up key to confirm that.
- At last, choose "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up button.
- Very nice!
Hard reset for tecno j7. - video
Hard Reset Tecno J7 - video
How to hard reset Tecno J7 Boom - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.