Hard Reset TECNO Boom J8
How to factory reset TECNO Boom J8? How to wipe all data in TECNO Boom J8? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO Boom J8? How to restore defaults in TECNO Boom J8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO Boom J8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your TECNO Boom J8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up and Power keys until TECNO logo pops up on the screen.
- Then release all keys and when you see Android Robot on the screen click Volume Up and Power buttons once.
- In Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes". Use the Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again press the Power key to choose "reboot system now".
How to Hard Reset Tecno Camon C9 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.