How to factory reset TECNO Camon 11? How to wipe all data in TECNO Camon 11? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO Camon 11? How to restore defaults in TECNO Camon 11?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO Camon 11. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your TECNO Camon 11 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio A22 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release te Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your data was removed from your smartphone.
How to hard reset Tecno Camon CX - video