How to factory reset TECNO CAMON C5? How to wipe all data in TECNO CAMON C5? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO CAMON C5? How to restore defaults in TECNO CAMON C5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO CAMON C5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your TECNO CAMON C5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Tecno logo pops up on the screen.
- When you see Android Robot on the screen press Volume Up and Power buttons once.
- In Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- After that choose "yes" by using Volume keys and the Power key.
- In the end press select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset Tecno Camon C9 - video