How to factory reset TECNO Camon C9? How to wipe all data in TECNO Camon C9? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO Camon C9? How to restore defaults in TECNO Camon C9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO Camon C9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your TECNO Camon C9 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that you should hold down Volume Up and Power keys until Tecno logo appears.
- Now you should release all keys and if you see Android Robot on the screen just press Volume Up and Power buttons once.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then by using Volume keys choose "yes" and tap the Power button once.
- At last press the Power key to select "reboot system now".
- Good job! Wait for a moment and your phone will be ready to use.
How to Hard Reset Tecno Camon C9 - video