How to factory reset TECNO Camon CX? How to wipe all data in TECNO Camon CX? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO Camon CX? How to restore defaults in TECNO Camon CX?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO Camon CX. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your TECNO Camon CX will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons until Tecno logo shows up.
- Now let go of the Power key and Android Robot pops up release the Volume Up button.
- After that press Volume Up + Power keys one more time and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- Here navigate by using Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu select "yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears again just press the Power button to choose "reboot system now".
How to hard reset TECNO CAMON CX &CX Air - video
HOW TO Hardreset tecno camon cx air & CX Without pc - video